Monday 15 September 2014

My first day at the Youth Cafe


I can remember the first day I was at the Youth Cafe...It was cold , my friend and I were on our way to Absa to get her practical done. When a friendly guy approached us to tell us about this new place outside the mall.

Yip, we first thought  that this guy was really forward to come to us tell us about this place. Hello there! I was like really tired. It's was the 24th of  July 2014 on a Thursday afternoon after college and it was ice cold.... So my friend and I decided, okay when we came from Absa we will go and check out this "Youth Cafe". What a mistake! now I am stuck at this place called Youth Cafe.

That day I forgot my ID at home and I said I will go back and registered myself. I thought to myself  I will bring my brother along with me. HAHAHAHA because  I told myself I'm not going alone.

Our first session at the Youth Cafe was Word Press. It was so cool, that my brother said he will come everyday. 

I was a very shy person, I was always one sided, I did not like talking to anyone...because in my mind, everyone was judging me. I thought I was always alone...  Until These weird people came to and begin talking to me about things I don't know.


There is still a lot of things that I can say about the Youth Cafe,  Which mean this will a book. And not a post. All i can say thank you everyone at the Youth Cafe. You guys made me to became a better person.

Thank you oxoxoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment