Monday 15 September 2014

The Change Within Me

The Change Within Me

This is all about the change within me from the Youth Cafe

Its started on the 25th of July 2014 on a Friday when my sister and I came to the Youth Cafe at Vangate Mall, I was very shy and the staff was very homecoming. I remember Radne registering me on the system and I have to say, she was very jolly and I was blushing very very much. I have a my session with Augustine and the was blogging on WordPress and it was awesomely awesome and my first was troublesome.

After that day, I learnt that, this place is very friendly and full positive energy and I start to talk to the staff , then the zafe and then a side of me, a side that was forgotten within just came back to life. I started to go hyper and crazy and insane in a good way, that side was the old me, that was gone 15 years ago and thank to the Youth Cafe, I feel good again...

So all I want to say is that the Youth Cafe have Change me in way that bring the good out of a person and its my dream to bring the good out to good and to protect them.


No comments:

Post a Comment